Goals/ambitions/dreams

Hard work build the future


"Success is determined by himself with the correct choice, he will shine-Mario Teguh". 

From the above quotation, it is clear to say that success comes from yourself and with the correct choice. Life is an option, so we decide which option is right for us. In making choices is not as easy as I imagined. I have to set a goal first. Because goals and choices are interrelated. My choice now is how to become an entrepreneur, I want to like khairul cape, I am motivated towards him. Khairul Tanjung is a successful businessman.
My goal I am probably will be realized until many years, it is currently hard work that I prioritize all my wishes can be realized that is becoming a successful person. Everyone would want it. Five years into the future, after graduating as an economics graduate, I want to be a Manager. Because I like in the field of human resources and want to earn a lot of income, so that all needs can be met. Can make my mother happy, and my family, I want to travel the world. Go to worship to makkah with family, i want to buy new house for my mother, cozy and beautiful house. After a few years later my wish came true, I am very happy and do not forget also to always remember the distress that I have ever experienced and not arrogant.
So from now on I work hard, save, and try and pray to achieve a success.



Well, I think it's all about my wishes, ambitions, goals and dreams hopefully my dreams can come true, and what I try now is launched. I share my dream with you, after you read my post this “amin”, so that all my dreams are granted . thank you

Komentar

Postingan Populer