introduction


My name is sabli, i am the fourth child from five. I am usually called with acik by my family. I am 24 years old in agustus. I was born in pontianak, I have 3 sisters and 1 little brother, my three sisters hare married and having a new life with their family. While i and my brother still with life with our mother we are living in the simple house at desa kapur street in kuburaya. My mother is diligent and hard working one, since my father passed away. My mother work hard to fulfill what we need. Selling the foods in the morning, making the cook the neighbor order. Sometime i feel the compassion for my mother because at her old age she still work hard, there fore i convince my self to work, for the sake of our need.

Since senior highschool, i have been throgh the work life, having duty fulfill my family needs and mine too, since that time my desire to study at college fail because of the tuition. At last, after 6 years i convince my self to continue my study, because the education is important, i have to achieve the education as far as i can, so that i can change my life to be better one day.  i to make my mother happy, making my family proud of me. Thats what i want strugle and dont forget to pray to Allah SWT. For my succes, all of those things i will do for my future.




Komentar

Postingan Populer